Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ok, bad news first......

This is kinda embarassing, but I figured I might as well share the good with the bad.........

I have mites. Yep, it's true. I was born with them though. Actually, all dogs are, but often their immune system kills them as they get older. The mites have been a little too strong for me so far, but it's not uncommon. What does this mean? Well, I have a little itchy spot in my left armpit and a tiny bald spot on my back that you can't even see. I'm like Uncle Joel, I grow my hair long to cover my growing bald spot! Hee Hee.....


All kidding aside, it's not a big deal. Mom and Dad were giving me baths twice a week when the vet thought it might be ringworm, but it wasn't. Dad gives me some daily medication that's gonna last a month and then I should have a clean bill of health!!!
They've been talking about getting me nootered (whatever that is) soon, so we'll see what happens with that. I'm not sure what that is, and they always change the subject when I ask about it......

2 comments:

  1. Man, Max has called me out several times in recent blogs! Sheesh! So are you suggesting that my masterful combover is no longer fooling anyone?!? At least it's not as bad as this:

    http://www.dailypets.co.uk/2007/06/07/comb-over-puppy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Max -

    I think what your Dad & Mom mean to say, is you're going to get TUTORING. TUTORING will help you with future blogs, you'll learn new things. You'll also be smart, pensive and philosophical like Uncle Joel.

    Love,
    Uncle Billy, Aunt Lisa & Cousin Bobby

    ps - from Cuz Bobby
    I know what neutring is - make sure you specify TUTORING. Trust me on that one dude.

    ReplyDelete