Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Red Bud Isle




This is our new favorite place to run around and make friends. It's called Red Bud Isle and it's a tiny island in the middle of the river near our house. There is a trail around it that is about a mile long and there is a grassy dog park in the middle. I don't even have to wear a leash here! I just run around all over the place and make lots of new friends! There are a bunch of places to jump in the water but I just like to watch all the other dogs do that. Sometimes I like to get my feet wet though! There are huge mansions on the other side of the river but you can't see them from the island. But the first photo shows some stairs leading down from one of them. I would stay here all day long if they would let me!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! An update!

    Max where is this place you speak of? Is there a kid park for the humans to play as well?

    So sad we missed the kite fest today. Stella had to nap and Reid was sick. :(

    ReplyDelete